Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Entry

This is my first time blogging, as people call it. I guess I thought I would try something new for the new year, but having a way to not only express myself, but also, share my literary passion. Yes, I am a Sookie Stackhouse & True Blood fanatic. When the withdrawl went into affect, due to True Blood going on hiatus, and waiting for May to come for Charlaine Harris next book, I earnestly scoured the internet, and came across my new addiction, fan fiction!!!!

Now I devour that website, because there are like minded inviduals such as myself, who have became enthralled with Mrs. Harris' world. I came across such wonderful literary interpretations, of her work, that it got my old creative juices flowing. Somewhat rusty, after all, I've been suffering from writer's block for over 10 years, but now I feel a bit energized.

Composition aside, I have so many ideas, and I hope I come across more likeminded indivduals, who visits here, who wouldn't mind sharing their work, as well as, giving one another ideas about which direction not only the literary work should go, but also the television show.

No comments:

Post a Comment