Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Writer's Fuck" a.k.a. "Writer's Block"

I've notice lately whenever you come up with a creative thought, and try and transpose it on paper, and by the time you look down, it looks like utter gibberish. When you try and decipher it, have more intelligible phrases or words for what you are trying to express, and it still comes out crap; that my friends is called "Writer's Fuck"

Because by that time, when you are trying to figure out what the hell, it starts turning into What The Fuck.

I currently have 4 stories going, 2 are side stories,1 is a one shot, and the last one is the sequel. Yet, again due to my absence of the English vocabulary, I'm somewhat stuck. Hopefully I will be able to find a cure before this week is out, because having writer's fuck, really sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment